Targeting top level meeting planners and decision makers, the EventTechGuide offers:
- Comprehensive on line directory for all things event technology with rich filter/search capabilities by objective, category, functionality, price range and pricing model
- Marketplace featuring products, subscriptions, trial offers, discounts and white papers
- Vendor/Product comparison tool
- Bundled products/technology stacks
- RFQ management tool
- Leading industry site for reviews
- Events calendar listing technology focused webinars, podcasts and other events
- Recent articles and meetings industry news
Marketing Initiatives – More Levers to Drive Traffic
Email Marketing – To drive traffic, we’ve launched an ongoing email marketing campaign to our list of over 12,000+ planners, technology buyers and decision makers and a push to all leading industry gurus and industry bloggers. We regularly feature top listing partners in our twice weekly emails and welcome early partners to run educational webinars about their product/service focus. Our goal is to quickly get traffic to 5,000 visitors (and growing) per month early on.
Re-Targeting Tools – We’re also pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Feathr.co that gives us access to some dynamic digital marketing tools. These tools give us the ability to extend our reach and audience through “re-targeting” our extensive email list, visitors and “lookalikes’ identified through the Feathr platform. We invest a portion of every monthly subscription fee into these campaigns to bring our partners added exposure.
Affiliate Network/Referral Network – To increase distribution even further, we’ve launched an Affiliate Network to reward referrals from industry members of all sorts – event consultants, site sourcing specialists, CVBs, Hotel Chains, meeting planners – and are pursuing strategic relationships with top companies. Affiliates earn a percentage of any sales resulting from a referral to our site.
Integration Platform as a Service – Through this new service, tech companies can now integrate their platform with hundreds of other event technologies on demand to create automatic workflows and share key data. These technology stacks allow planners to save time and money by pairing their current favorites to new platforms; create entirely new stacks from best of breed providers, or simply connect their existing platforms for end-to-end solutions.
Special Offer for Early Adopters:
We’re offering a 50% “founding partner” discount for early adopters that subscribe as a “Diamond Level” Partner. As part of this offer, early adopters get these benefits for only $249.50 per month:
- Featured Front Page Listing
- Top Listing by Category
- Featured partner on all twice weekly email blasts to 12,000 planner list
- Quarterly promotional email to 12,000 planners
- Regular inclusion as Guest Blogger
- Article and press release hosting
- Listing and promotion of your webinars and events on our events calendar
- Weekly social media promotion on Twitter and Linked In
- Reduced Commission (5%) on product sales in the Marketplace
- Featured on The Event Guys Partner page
- Additional promotion to 500 top level national association by The Event Guys
- Access to re-targeting program at discount rates through our Feathr Partnership
- Discounts on marketing opportunities at industry trade shows and special events
- Earn additional revenue through EventTechGuide Referral and Affiliate Network
- 15% discount or rebate on Built.io client referrals resulting in subscriptions or mapping services
- Featured integration partner and recommended stack component
This offer won’t last forever so contact us for the discount code and for more information!